Saturday, January 3, 2009

this is what Ive been up to...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Were all totally in love. Mazzy is so sweet and LAZY. I love it!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shes pretty much potty trained herself and she lives to lay and cuddle...my dream dog! Also...she doesn't make me sneeze.

Ryan and I are both off today so we made big plans to go to Cabazon to do some damage but I woke up this morning and its raining :( Maybe the rain wont last all day.

I've realized that all do is pretty much work, hang out at home, and hang with friends a bit. I couldn't be happier.

In other news, Liz at my salon is pregnant! SO exciting! She wanted a baby SO SO bad.

1 comment:

Frates Baby Farm said...

I am I N L O V E with Mazzy!!! If you every need a dogsitter...I'm available :) What a babe!