Friday, January 16, 2009

Jess said so

and shes taller then me so I abide...Im tagged so Im supposed to post a picture of myself and then 16 facts you might not have known about me.

Photobucket

1. I started shaving my hands when I was 10 because my step mom said only men had hair on their hands and I haven't stopped since.

2. I was Valedictorian of my school.

3. I graduated from a class of 10. (this made the above fact possible :)

4. I played soccer from the age of 8 to the age of 18.

5. For the first time since the 5th grade my hair is its natural color.

6. I was in an R&B group called Sonshine in high school. And let me tell you, we thought we were going places :)

7. I once auditioned at Ice Ts house in Hollywood for a Gospel Album

8. My first job was working at Pharaohs Lost Kingdom...shall I say first and worst!

9. Im the oldest of 3 girls and the shortest

10. I didn't break a single bone until I was 17 and in one year I broke 3

11. I love to kiss.

12. I was home schooled for two years my 6th and 7th grade year.

13. Im really good at cutting bangs...even my own.

14. I used to clean Brent's house to get tattooed. I even had to leave a chocolate on the pillow like the "real house cleaners do"

15. Growing up I thought I was destined to be famous...not sure who instilled this idea in me but Im still waiting for my big break!

16. Its taken me 25 years to come even close to kinda sort of getting somewhat of a grasp on what unconditional love is. And its breath taking.

No comments: