Friday, January 16, 2009

i heart this week

MONDAY
we went to Kyle and Denas for dinner. It was tasty and entertaining. Except for when Mazzy took a dump on their carpet while we were eating dinner :( Other then that party foul we had good food and drink and of course great conversation both nostalgic and up to date themes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

TUESDAY
I worked as usual and planned to have my "hang out with Carynn on Tuesdays" appointment. Which technically it did happen just not in a fun or germ free place.
Photobucket
She had strep throat again so we had to hang out in urgent care instead of at the mall or the movies. But our tuesday wasn't void of quality conversation...we were still able to chit chat and catch up on the week. After I took baby home I met up with some homies for Johnny's birthday dinner at Eastern Classic and then Ryan and I headed to BJs to eat some real food :)

WEDNESDAY
Was my day off and this week also happens to be Kevin's vacation from good old Bud. So we planned to go to the zoo and take all the kids. We were there for almost 5 hours and let me tell you...it was PLENTY! We did have a great time and as crazy as our kids can be there were well behaved and a good time was had by all...at least I think :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

to see more zoo pics look HERE.

That evening Ryan and I went out dinner with Lauren and Kevin and we went to our infamous hot spot P.F.Changs. I got sick half way through the meal but we still had a great time. I love them and I love us together

THURSDAY
Ryan and I worked in the morning and then we went to OC because Ryan had scheduled a meeting with STYG. Riding in the car with Ryan is always an exciting adventure. First of all he drives like hes in the video game Mario Kart while text messaging and playing every "air" instrument used in the song we are listening to.
Photobucket
I was able to get Amanda and Josh to tear themselves from their glamours lives of writing smash hits and planning fabulous weddings to have some lunch with me. Of course the food was great and so were they. I wish we lived closer. It hurts to be away.

FRIDAY
Work as usual. Picked up Stella as usual. Video chat in crazy faces as usual.
Photobucket

No comments: