Monday, November 24, 2008

Its been too long.

Since Ive wrote a blog. All last week I was crazy sick, thank God i feel better now. On to more important things...

Stella turned 3 on friday! Stella, Carynn, and I went to Panera for lunch and then we took her to go see Bolt and get "dippy dots" :)

She
got a bike!
Photobucket

And
got a jeep!
Photobucket

Saturday morning I was still really sick so Marilyn and Joe took for a couple hours before her party so I could rest up before. I was feeling a little better by the time of the party and Ryan and I headed for Chuck E. Cheeses. Tragically it was PACKED. It was a 20 min wait just to get in the door! We made some executive decisions and decided we would move the party to Brookside Park...and it was a FANTASTIC idea! Ryan, Joey, Tara, and I pulled together and managed to throw a decent little party at the park.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

then the party REALLY started
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

heres a couple highlights


Ayden took matters into his own hands :)Photobucket

Hes AMAZING
Photobucket

there are no words to describe my BEAUTIFUL friend
Photobucket

LOVE them
Photobucket

cant get ENOUGH of these two
Photobucket

<3 boys
Photobucket

FAVORITE picture of the day
Photobucket

The party was great and Stella had an amazing time. I couldn't have asked for a better day for her.

715 that night
Photobucket

815 the next morning
Photobucket



SUNDAY
Photobucket
Fishers...nuff said

1 comment:

Frates Baby Farm said...

Can you believe she's three?! I love this age...we're having so much fun! Give her a birthday squeeze for me!