Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Details, details, details

Photobucket
If any of my beautiful wedding caught your eye and you are wondering who the mastermind was behind my gorgeous day...look no further.

My wonderful and talented friend/bridesmaid Amanda Auer and her hard working and talented team at In the Now

Here are just a few of my favorite details from the day
Photobucket
Yes that is a custom made flag :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Welcome baskets
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flowers and centerpieces
Photobucket
Amanda LOVES a good monogram :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
And proper signage for anything and everything
Photobucket
The idea to have something for the kids "to do" was brillant
Photobucket
Another custom sign above our cake which I LOVE and am still trying to figure out where I can hang this at my house
Photobucket
This is a huge sticker that was at the center of our dance floor. It had the lyrics to the song that Ryan and I danced to <3

I loved EVERYTHING about my wedding. Thanks again Amanda.
Photobucket

No comments: