Monday, September 6, 2010

Shawna & Amanda

Photobucket

My two sisters of COURSE are in the wedding. Not only are they my sisters they are two of my very best and closest friends. As women they encourage me to be a better me, as friends they applaud me for standing up for me and whats best, and as sisters they love with a love that could never be removed or replaced.

I get emotional just thinking of them standing next me on Friday. Im elated that they would choose to stand with me on a regular old Tuesday...the fact that they love and support me enough to stand next to me on my wedding day means more then they will ever know.

1 comment:

Shawna Kristin said...

I love you so much Ang and you could not be a better big sister. You have set such an amazing example for Amanda and I to stand up for what we believe in. You have also taught me the greatest lesson of all and that is to not let people define who we are, how we love, or what our life is going to become. You are an amazing sister, an even better mom, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that you will be an Wonderful wife for Ryan. Just always remember you deserve all the goodness and love in your life and no one can take that away from you.