Saturday, September 27, 2008

Took a little trip...

to Escondido to go see my grandpa today. I was really hard to be there talking to him knowing that he had no clue who I was :(  They said he was doing a lot better today and he actually ate food so thats all positive but it wasn't easier on my sisters or I.  Its all too reminiscent of the passing of my grandpa Sid. Alzheimer's is such a heartbreaking disease...at least for those who have to watch their love ones go through it. They are robbed of their memory, at least of any recent memories...its so painful to watch I cant even begin to understand how it feels to be experiencing it.  But one of the positives going down there today was that I got see like 4 of my aunts that I havent seen in like 5 years cause they moved out of state. Heres some pics. The Andrews gene is VERY strong its a little bit scary. There's no denying Im part of this family :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


I love this picture...four generations.  
Photobucket

this is my Grandma Veronica. Shes 4 feet 8 inches tall. I love every inch.

Photobucket

tonight: gym then movie. done.

p.s. LOVE my sisters

No comments: