Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 7th

Saturday was my dear and beautiful friend Lauren's birthday. I like this day because for 3 days she is SOOO MUCH OLDER THEN ME! Earlier in the day her Dena, and I went got pedicures which were definitely much needed. The pedicures and the girl talk :) I really do love that I have had the same friends for such a long time. And although we would all love to hang out more then we do, the time we do spend is so great and so special and its always as though a minute was never missed.

That evening we had our "triple date" for Lauren's b-day at Claim Jumper. It was delish and of course I ate way too much...but sometimes you just have to :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.s. I have THEE most beautiful friends.

the end

No comments: