Sunday, February 15, 2009

I will ALWAYS love you

I have definitely been feeling the love this past week. Im not sure if it was because of Valentine's Day or if its because my life is at such a different place this year then it was last year. Either way I am grateful for the fact that God has shown me so much mercy and grace...both of which I DONT deserve for I am wretched person. A wretched person that has been rescued.

You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
No one else will do
I will take hold of You

'Cause I need You Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can I go
There's no other name
By which I am save
Capture me with grace


A great part of the week leading up to V Day was all the prep and shopping and dressing Stella in as much red and pink as possible :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

At the beginning of the week Carynn and I decided we would hand make our Valentines for our Valentines and also bake a ton of sweets for our sweeties.

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket

Photobucket
all went well and everyone was stoked on the outcome!

Ryan was really sweet and creative and hid three cards in my room for me to find that had "gift certificates" in them for things he knew I wanted...how thoughtful right? Gift certificates for some posters that I had been wanting to put up in my bedroom, new boots cause Stella threw up on my black ones, and a dinner for two at my favorite restaurant.

Yesterday morning we got up early and went to breakfast at Ruby's with Carynn, Kevy, Shaye, and Adam. Valentines Day breakfast with your loved ones is great way to start the day. Afterwards we went over to Carynns grandmas and ate so much sweets and dipped anything we could think of in chocolate. Once we all had belly aches we got into our swimsuits and cuzzed for about an hour. It was a FANTASTIC way to spend our family Valentines Day. Tonight Ryan and I are going to a nice dinner with Kevin and Lauren to end the Valentines weekend and I couldn't be more excited.

the valentine Stella made for me
Photobucket

To be continued...

No comments: