Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the couple that works out together...

stays together?

Well Ryan and I started to work out together. He's my very own personal trainer he tells me what to do, how to do it, and why Im doing it. Its fantastic! Ryan also has the patience of a SAINT! We were working out chest yesterday and naturally he puts on his hundreds of pounds of weight to lift (if you've ever seen him you get it, hes got bigger boobs then me :) good ones!) and then he has to take every single one off for me to my "reps" because all I can lift is the bar :(. He does this 4 times in a row! He likes me ALOT! I really enjoy working out with him because he really does enjoy it and I feel like it almost brings us closer...that may sound lame, but doing things that may not always be your favorite in respect of your loved one can do WONDERS for your relationship. He's always making sure Im happy and doing what I want but going to the gym with him makes him truly happy so I will continue. PLUS I really want to lose weight, he says that lifting weights burns more calories then cardio (although I do that too), so Im sticking to his program and Ill inform everyone of my progress. Working out puts me in such a good mood too...Ryan says that I am releasing endorphins when Im working out and thats why I feel so good while doing it so there's nothing but positives coming out of this situation.

P.S. I couldn't be happier to be spending the 14th with this amazing man.
Photobucket
He is seriously so good to me and romantic on a daily basis that I am just the luckiest woman in the world to have him as my Valentine


cute.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

NotYourMom said...

Your an amazing woman and you deserve all these awesome qualities in this man! I love you and your babe stella! Bring her over to play. =)