Tuesday, July 19, 2011

layydeeez

So a couple friends and I have been trying to do a "girls night out" every now and then and they have done wonders for my psyche. Having a family, two jobs, a house, and two dogs life can become a bit much at times that a well deserved break is called for! In no way am I complaining because I am so very lucky but I need a little breather every once and again :) We "pre partied" at my house then headed downtown.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I have got older I have learned to cherish and love my friendships with women as a very special thing. I don't have to agree with everything all of my girlfriends does but thats what makes the friendship so beautiful. I have the best girl friends and although I wish we could hang out like this all the time I know its just not possible so i am just so very grateful for the time that we do get together.

No comments: