Monday, March 16, 2009

Mini Golf

Is Ryans favorite. My baby and I had Saturday off and we were baby free so I got my other baby and she brought her baby and then we went to Fiesta Village! It started out good and serious
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then it was the "cute picture" time. You know, the pictures you take to show everyone that was there. THe pictures that the photographer shamelessly takes of themselves :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then some time passed and we were no longer patient enough with the janky set up Fiesta Village has to offer and then things just get silly...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The boys ended the afternoon at the batting cages, they were thrilled, Carynn and I were freezing :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh yeah, we rode the Bizzy Bears, which is like teacups on crack with a hangover, before we left. Ryan kept his eyes closed the whole time. He said, and I quote, "this is too much for me, Im going to sleep". It was hysterical! I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The night ended with us going to 3 different restaurants at the Tyler Mall before ending up at Rubys which was tasty delicious!

Carynns Birthday celebration begins tomorrow! SO excited!

No comments: